FIRE SAFE DESIGN FEATURES
SECONDARY FIRE SAFE METAL TO METAL SEATING
In the event when the soft insert is burnt out, the spring loaded metal seal rings will act as a secondary metal to metal seal.
TRIPLE STEM SEAL SYSTEM
Two O-rings are employed below the sealant injection to provide static Sealing while replaceable packing is added above the sealant injection for
triple protection and fire safe integrity.
SAFETY FEATURES AVAILABLE
SEAT SEALANT INJECTION FITTING
seat sealant injection fitting is provided to allow a fast, simple way to restore tight shut-off in the event when the soft seat inserts are damaged.
STEM SEALANT INJECTION FITTING
A stem sealant injection fitting is provided to allow a fast, simple way to restore stem integrity in the event when the stem seals are damaged.
- Locking Device - Prevents Tampering
- Transition Piece - For Welding
- Stem Extension - For Buried Service
- Extended Bonnet - For Insulated Service
- Fugitive Emissions Bonnet
- Actuation - Electric, Hydraulic and Pneumatic (Double Acting / Spring Return)
STANDARD DESIGN FEATURES
- Bi-Directional Flow
- 3-Piece Bolted Body - Field Serviceable
- Full Bore Through Conduit - Suitable for Pigging Operations
- Anti-Blowout Stem
- Unique Valve Serialization- Full Traceability
- Anti-Static Devices - Provide Electrical Continuity between all Valve Components
SEATING DESIGN FEATURES
AUTOMATIC SEALING SEAT DESIGN
Seating design incorporates spring loaded metal seat holders with soft seat inserts to maintain constant seat-to-ball contact affecting tight shut-off even at low pressure.
AUTOMATIC PRESSURE RELIEF SYSTEM
The spring-loaded seating design will automatically relieve excess cavity pressure into the line when the cavity pressure exceeds line pressure.
DOUBLE BLOCK AND BLEED
- Independent spring-loaded seat rings affect DOUBLE (upstream and downstream) seals (BLOCK) while a combination of vent and drain connections allow for BLEED operations
- The drain valve can also be used to
test for seat/seal integrity
|Product||BALL VALVE SIZE 1” TO 36” CLASS 150, 300, 600|
|Construction||API 6D 2014 / ASME B 16.34 / API 608 / IGS-M-PL-002-3(0)|
|Fire safe design||API 6FA, ISO 10497 / BS 6755 Part 2 / API 607|
|Face-to-face dimensions||API 6D 2014 / ASME B16.10|
|End-to-end dimensions||API 6D 2014 / ASME B16.10|
|Flange end dimensions||ASME B16.5 / ASME B16.47 / MSS SP - 44|
|Butt welding end dimensions||ASME B16.25 / ASME B31.4 / ASME B31.8|
|Testing||API 6D 2014 / API 598|
|Coating||SSPC-paint 22 / IGS-M-TP-014-1
As per client request (Paint, Polyurethane, . . .)
|H2S service||ANSI / NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156|